TS Tech Canada (TSCA), located in Newmarket, Ontario, is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of automotive seating. We are currently looking for someone to assume the role of Human Resources Administration Support.
- To provide general administration support to the Human Resources Section.
- Represent TSCA in a positive and professional manner internally, inter-company and in the general community.
- The shift of this position is from 5:30am to 2:00pm with flexibility as hours may change according to business needs.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Greet visitors, answer the telephone, accept deliveries, update the welcome board
- Provide support to all Associates and direct to the appropriate personnel for information and guidance
- Log call-ins and voice messages and notify the relevant supervisors
- Enter maintenance requests for the office
- Print emergency evacuation roll call lists daily
- Key control for administration cabinets, locksmith liaison etc.
- Arrange servicing of photocopiers, load cupboards and photocopiers with paper as needed
- Assist in visitor preparation: uniform jackets, safety glasses, lunch and/or refreshments, as required
- Assist with contractor management; contact contractors, collect outstanding documents, issue badges, take proper forms of identification
- Maintain lockers, locks and associated records/control logs
- Control uniform program, including ordering, cancellation, repairs and loss, liaise with uniform supplier representatives
- Order office supplies, generate requisitions and verify assigned invoices in automated invoicing system (APA)
- Administer control system for company vehicles including servicing, licensing, etc.
- Update the company phone list as needed i.e. transfers, new hires and terminations
- Sorting and distributing of mail
- Support the company Business plan targets and department key metrics in Safety, Quality, Cost, Management and Environment, as assigned.
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills/organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy
- Willing and able to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent verbal and written communication in Mandarin
- Ability to translate between English and Mandarin and vice versa
TS Tech Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.