Bureau Veritas Laboratories HR Team is looking for a HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Your main responsibilities will be:
- The Human Resources Assistant will support the human resources team in administrative duties associating with recruiting and on-boarding of new hires and will also perform day-to-day requirements of the HR department;
- Screen incoming resumes from various sources (company website, Indeed, employee referrals, etc.);
- Actively interact with job seekers over the phone;
- Conduct necessary interviews with candidates in the company of supervisors;
- Assist in the creation of various documents (job offer, promotion, confirmation of employment, etc.);
- Maintain employee files
- Assist in the planning of employee engagement activities (wellness programs and activities related to the social committee)
- Perform any other duties required by the Human Resources department.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- Completed or currently enrolled in Human Resources Management courses
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual; oral and written
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and implementation skills are essential.
Our purpose: shaping a world of trust.
Guaranteeing quality, ensuring Health and Safety, mitigating risks and improving performance as well as environmental protection and social responsibility … This is what Bureau Veritas is about, truly believing that it contributes to bettering society.
Blending performance & integrity, with ambition & humility, responsibility & openness, we are proud that our people leave a mark on what they do.
We respect our people and believe in our talents.
We empower them to leave their mark, working as a team for the benefit of our 400,000 clients across 140 countries.
We believe that leaving a mark is a true challenge and opportunity for every one of us, a sign of trust and impact, a bond with the future, a proof of growth and development.
Being part of the BV family, is more than just working, it’s being convinced that you will Leave your mark…. in shaping a world of trust.
Join our talented community of scientists and experts and apply today at http://bvlabs.com/careers/current-opportunities
Bureau Veritas Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise Human Resources of any accommodations that are required. Any information received relating to accommodations will be treated as confidential.