Evolution is a world-leading B2B provider of video-streamed Live Dealer gaming, committed to deliver a unique and flawless experience across multiple platforms through revolutionary product innovation. Firmly rooted in our values: ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER, we are on a quest to lead the way in an industry which is pioneering technical solutions and pushing the limits of what has been done in terms of online user experience.
Our services have won multiple industry awards, including Online Casino Provider of the Year at the 2019 Global Gaming Awards London and Casino Content Provider of the Year in the 2019 EGR North America Awards.
Our success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people. We are now looking for an experienced and driven HR Manager to join our local management team in our Vancouver studio in British Columbia. This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career opportunity in a dynamic and international work environment.
Evolution Gaming Group AB (publ) was founded in 2006 and it is stock listed on the Swedish stock exchange Nasdaq. Today, about 6000 people work in the companys 12 sites, including locations like the U.S., Malta, Latvia, Georgia, Holland, Canada, the U.K. and Sweden.
To support the quality and expansion of our Canadian studio, the HR Manager will need to combine strategic work aimed at supporting business needs and obtaining HR functional excellence with a hands-on approach to daily HR duties.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
- Analyze and understand the business and local labour market trends to develop areas for improvement, recognize success factors and implement strategic plans of the company;
- Develop strategic action plans to reduce turnover and increase LOS;
- Develop new HR initiatives, approaches, policies and procedures to achieve alignment among all functions of the company;
- Initiate and oversee completion of HR Department projects and tasks including but not limited to Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Employer Branding and Administration;
- Plan, organize, and control activities and actions of the HR department;
- Initiate and oversee the development of HR department goals, objectives, systems and budget;
- Lead third party negotiations with consultancy agencies, advertising and marketing companies, benefits and insurance companies;
- Develop and oversee recruitment strategy to attract quality talent;
- Adhere to immigration paperwork for intra-company transfers and employment and regulatory concerns;
- Create and drive employee relations, retention and reward programs;
- Have ability to understand and manage differences of a multicultural working environment;
- Develop and implement tactics to drive positioning as employer of choice in the local market;
- Support the development of the other HR team members;
- Higher academic or professional education in Human Resources;
- Proven experience as an HR Manager;
- Experience with talent acquisition;
- Experience with entry level positions;
- Experience in reporting and employment Legal knowledge in Canadian employment law;
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and ATS systems;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Aptitude in problem-solving;
- Meticulous attention to detail and be a of an organized nature.
- Competitive remuneration package (all benefits will be extended to successful candidates)
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development in a dynamic international working environment, and career growth opportunities within the Company
- *The possibility of contract extension after 18-Month Contract