Our client who is a leader in the service industry is looking for a Human Resource Manager on a permanent basis to join their team and managing 6 - 8-member team
Pay: $ 85,000 -$ 90, 000/yr.
PURPOSE: The Human Resources Manager will effectively lead, guide and manage the overall provision of the companies Human Resources service needs including organizational development, policy development and documentation, company and employee labour relations, negotiation and administration of collective agreements, recruitment, employee relations and retention, performance management and improvement systems, administration of compensation and benefits programs and compliance with all regulatory requirements. To act in a supporting role for human resource matters. To act in a competent and professional manner at all times while providing a credible source of expertise. This role is instrumental in promoting company culture and employee engagement strategy.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-7 years related experience, a Business Degree in HR Management or a related field, experience working in a unionized environment and a professional HR certification is a definite asset.
- Must have Ontario Driver's License with no restrictions.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or related field from a recognized University/College
- Must be Bondable and provide clean police clearance.
- CHRP Designation or Equivalent skill/experience
- Must obtain/maintain membership in HRPA
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- People-oriented and results drive
Thank you for your application. Please kindly apply with resume in word format. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
$85,000.00 - $90,000.00 /year