RWDI is seeking a dynamic individual to join its Human Resources team as an HR Recruiter/Generalist in the Guelph Office on a full-time 12-18 month contract.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- The key focus of this role will be recruiting;
- Owning full recruitment cycle with duties including posting jobs, sourcing candidates, reviewing resumes, conducting phone screens, interviewing, references and preparing job offers;
- Work with management to assess recruitment needs;
- Work within Applicant Tracking System to post jobs and manage the full cycle recruit;
- Prepare postings and interview guides;
- Develop and maintain relationships with colleges, universities and other organizations;
- Owning full co-op recruitment program;
- Manage complete onboarding process for new hires including facilitation of first day orientation;
- Other Generalist responsibilities as needed to meet the needs of internal clients and company objectives.
We are accepting applications from candidates with the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience recruiting;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist;
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience;
- CHRP is considered an asset but not mandatory;
- Proven ability to build strong relationships;
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills with an ability to facilitate integration and consensus;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong ethics with a commitment to employee privacy;
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines;
- Flexibility to meet the needs of the team and business.
Please submit your cover letter and resume.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
RWDI endorses and practices the principles of equal opportunity employment.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with AODA and the Human Rights Code.