HVAC OM Generalist I %5C Stationary Mechanics 4B or 4A
What you will do
- Supervise, inspect and maintain central heating and refrigeration equipment, make accurate readings and keep them up to date, as required by the regulations governing pressure vessels and stationary engine mechanics .
- Execute the supervision of all critical points and the SGB (Building Management System) and assume the required communication obligations in order to be able to intervene quickly in the event of alarms and in accordance with the operational requirements of the site
- Carry out chemical treatments according to the established program and make the required adjustments according to network conditions
- Participate in the performance of annual building inspections and equipment assessment.
- Monitor the performance of the thermal power plant equipment according to the description of the energy management protocol.
- Work from established operating procedures, the rules of the art and verbal and written directives issued by the supervisor.
- Provide comments regarding the management of the work to the administrator of the computerized maintenance management system and comply with all procedures of the Assistance Center.
- Plan and determine supply and equipment needs, manage inventories and replenishment, and submit orders to the supervisor for approval.
- Collaborate in the coordination and supervision of the work of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Propose and execute as needed minor improvements in its specialty
- Participate in procedures established for emergency response in accordance with the directives of the Emergency Measures Manual and the site security management team.
- Perform all of their duties in accordance with applicable codes and laws, SCJ standard operating procedures, LEED standard requirements for existing buildings.
- Provide advice and technical expertise to colleagues and peers as needed.
- Perform any other task that may be assigned to it by the supervisor
What we are looking for
Knowledge and skills
- Hold aClass 4B or 4A stationary engine mechanic certificate, in accordance with the Pressure Equipment Actof Quebec.
- Knowledge of the operation of physical facilities and basic maintenance principles
- Physically capable of performing planned and unplanned maintenance tasks, ability to climb ladders, work in confined spaces and manage heavy objects in accordance with SCJ programs and CSST regulations.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of technologies and procedures for chemical treatment of hydraulic networks.Ability to acquire new skills and techniques.
- Competence in the use of a variety of power and manual tools and analytical equipment to be able to perform the maintenance and repair tasks assigned to them.
- Availability for work on request, day, evening and weekend work.
- Knowledge and skills with computerized building control systems (SGB);experience with Metasys software and tracing Summit would be an asset;
- Availability for continuous improvement of skills and updating ofknowledge of occupational health and safety procedures.
- Team player determined to work in a quality environment, particularly in close collaboration with the other members of the power plant team and trades.
Facilities Corporate Real Estate ManagementPrimary Location
Bldg Technologies Solutions