We are looking for experienced Hydro Vac Operators who will drive and operate hydro vac units to perform daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, oil field work, utility and oil terminal work. The area of work will be in the following locations but not limited to,KERN COUNTY, SAN ARDO, COALING, LA, VENTURA.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Supplying a safe, effective and professional service to our clients;
- Driving and operating hydrovac units;
- Completing tasks associated with daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring;
- Rigging equipment in and out;
- Performing pre and post trip inspections;
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have either a Class A or B CDL with Tanker Endorsements;
- Hazmat Endorsement is preferred;
- Oilfield Passport oilfield orientations for clients required;
- TWIC Preferred;
- Industrial or pipeline experience preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Ability to travel;
- Ability to be on-call for emergency response work.
Clean Harborsis the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.