A well-established Geotechnical, Geostructural and Environmental Consulting firm is looking for an Hydrogeologist (Hydrologist) to conduct environmental site assessments for a vast array of construction projects in the ICI, residential, infrastructure and heavy civil sectors. They are an organization whose 40 years of success and growth, was established as a result of the talent they hire and the cohesive team they have built over the years, and the vast array of consulting experience they have. To keep the momentum going they are looking for an individual that can support the demand and continue to build on their positive image in the market.
$100-120K + additional perks and career advancement opportunities.
As the Hydrogeologist, you will be responsible for:
- Work with and supervise the work of field technicians to ensure all site tests are completed in a timely manner
- Analyzing groundwater components of Environmental impact assessments for future construction and development
- Conducting baseline hydrogeological studies, dewatering assessments, overseeing all ground water investigations; sampling, pumping tests, drilling, designs, installation of monitoring wells, etc. to provide comprehensive technical reports for clients.
- Map and interpret surface geology features
- Manage client relationships and meet client expectations
- 3+ years’ experience as a Hydrologist or Hydrogeologist
- 2+ years as a Consultant conducting Environmental Site Assessments focusing on Hydrogeology
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Hydrogeology/geosciences. A Master’s degree would be a strong asset
- Eng or P. Geo a MUST
- 3+ years’ experience as an Environmental Engineer, Hydrologist or Hydrogeologist
- 2+ years as a consultant conducting environmental site assessments
- Strong technical, oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Hydrogeology/Geosciences. A Master’s degree would be a strong asset
- Eng or P. Geo a MUST
Valerie Yuricek, Division Manager
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Valerie Yuricek: http://stoakley.com/meet-valerie-yuricek/
Construction | Civil
July 6, 2020
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
P.Eng, Geo-structural, Geostructural, Geotechnical, Shoring, Caisson, Piling, Shotcrete, tieback stressing, lagging walls, lateral supports, sheet pile, Manager, PEO, Engineer, Team Leader, Supervisor, Consulting, Engineering, Project Management, foundation, encroachment
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
By you (“the applicant”) submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. (“SSC”) the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant’s personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC’s clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant’s qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant’s verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
Plus additional perks and career advancement opportunities.