TENOLD HYDROVAC, a division of TENOLD TRANSPORTATION LTD.
POSITION: HYDROVAC OPERATOR
LOCATION: SURREY, BC
Responsibilities included in this position:
- Operate hydrovac trucks and equipment in a safe and professional manner
- Complete hydro excavation projects including utility line exposure, debris removal, slot trenching and digging.
- Supervise activities of the swamper(s).
- Set up and inspect grounding and/or bonding procedures for hydrovac operation.
- Complete all required paperwork
- Ensure hydrovac truck equipment and components are in good working condition at all times.
- Perform pre / post trip inspections, routine maintenance and general housekeeping
Experience and Requirements for this position:
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in a similar position.
- Valid Class 1 or 3 license with a clean driving record. Copy of abstract will be required at interview.
- Must have own safety boots (there is an annual boot allowance), all other PPE provided.
- Must be safety minded and work in a safe manner at all times.
Interested and qualified applicants can apply on-line, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax a copy to 604-881-7809.
Tenold Hydrovac, a division of Tenold Transportation Ltd., is committed to employment equity as an ongoing process which ensures equality of opportunity and strives to create a qualified workforce that represents the diversity of our community.
Please note that only those applicants chosen for interviews will be contacted.