Client ID: 265126
IAM Security Engineer
On behalf of our client in the Public Sector, PROCOM is looking for an IAM Security Engineer.
IAM Security Engineer- Job Description
- Develop and maintain policies within the Active Directory GPO
- Provision access to user accounts
- Provide primary and backup support for Identity and Access Management controls including Active Directory, LDS, ADFS, Centrify, Varonis, Entrust, Secret Server, and Avecto.
- Implement new Security controls in accordance with organization standards
- Assist IT with ongoing projects, including but not limited to setting up ADFS, user and functional accounts, and access controls.
- Life cycle management/refresh
- Support renewals
- Research and identify industry trends (relative to scope of responsibility), leveraging ideas to improve or better align IT Security to the threat landscape and business needs
IAM Security Engineer- Mandatory Skills
- 7+ years in Information Security
- Extensive experience in the management and operations of Identity and Access Management
- Demonstrated experience in management and improvement of:
- IT Security processes;
- Identity and Access Management
- Privileged Access Management
- LDAP, SAML
- Multifactor Authentication
IAM Security Engineer- Assignment Start Date
ASAP - 12 months to start
IAM Security Engineer- Assignment Location