Client ID: 283986
IAM Subject Matter Expert
On behalf of our client in the Consulting Sector, PROCOM is looking for a IAM Subject Matter Expert.
IAM Subject Matter Expert – Job Description
- Project delivery, as required by the scope of specific engagements, which might include the full gamut of IAM knowledge areas, solutions, and products.
- Practice development, including work on delivery methodology, training, and sales & marketing materials.
- Personal professional development as an IAM subject-matter specialist, including continuous vendor and industry trainings, attending conferences, specific products & solutions self-study.
- Multi-tasking on multiple projects and tasks with competing priorities in fast-paced environment.
- Working with other Cybersecurity & Privacy teams on non-IAM projects as required.
- Helping new and/or more junior team members
IAM Subject Matter Expert – Mandatory Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- 5+ years in Information Security
- 3+ years in IAM with at least 3 full-cycle IAM projects
- Extensive SME knowledge of at least one (1) of the IAM products from a major vendor (i.e. Microsoft, Ping, ForgeRock, SailPoint, Oracle, CyberArk, IBM, CA)
- Expertise in four (4) or more IAM knowledge areas:
- Identity Management (Provisioning, Enrolment)
- Access Management – Authentication, Authorization, Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Identity Governance – Attestation, Re-certification
- Identity Federation, Single Sign-On (Desktop SSO, Web SSO, eSSO), Social Login
- Privileged Access/User Management (PAM/PUM)
- Directory Services (Meta-Directory, Virtual Directory, Unified Directory, Active Directory)
- Identity as a Service (IDaaS), Cloud Identity
- Identity Analytics, Identity Trust Frameworks
- Blockchain/Distributed Ledger (specifically for Identity)
- Expertise in one or more of the following IAM standards/technologies: LDAP, SAML, OAuth, OIDC, FIDO, SCIM, IWA, etc.
- Practical knowledge of Windows and Linux (basic system administration, scripting, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Basic database management and SQL knowledge
- Hands-on Java development
- Hands-on web service development (SOAP XML and/or RESTful web services)
- Solution/architecture experience
- ArchiMate/UML/TOGAF/SABSA sequence/state/component diagrams, conceptual, logical & physical architecture, data modeling, etc.
- Knowledge of security-by-design and privacy-by-design concepts
- Consulting experience
- Business development – structured formal opportunity pursuit framework, CRM management of accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities, responding to RFx, writing SOWs
- Vendor/partner management – managing NDAs, joint business relationships, engaging independent contractors and delivery/implementation partners
- Project management experience
- Overall PMLC and SDLC, including Secure SDLC, Waterfall SDLC, Agile, Scrum, etc.
- Resource forecasting and actuals reconciliation
- PMO and PM CoE processes, program/portfolio management
- Scope/budget/schedule management (with PM tools such as Microsoft Project)
IAM Subject Matter Expert – Nice to Have Skills
- CISSP or similar security certification
- CCSP or similar cloud certification
IAM Subject Matter Expert - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
IAM Subject Matter Expert - Assignment Location