“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number: E-mail to email@example.com
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Tanvi
AFTER you have submitted your resume via e-mail (when you have a moment) please apply online to match your resume to the job with following link:
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our railway clients looking for an IBM Security Access Manager Specialist - Remote Role
Length: Contract term is 4 months with a possibility of extension
Location: Flexible, Calgary, AB preferred
The clients Cybersecurity team is seeking a passionate security professional to help us design, implement and manage secure IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM) integrations. You will be responsible for managing our ISAM environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The successful candidate will perform the following activities:
- Administer and manage our ISAM infrastructure.
- Interact with various technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements involving ISAM.
- Work collaboratively with Application teams and Enterprise Architecture to architect and implement secure solutions for integrating ISAM with web applications.
- Develop, implement and maintain standards for ISAM integrations.
- Address any security vulnerabilities affecting our ISAM infrastructure.
- Advise project and operational teams on good security practices.
- Provide technical advice and assistance on general cybersecurity related matters.
- Conduct research to maintain and expand knowledge on the latest cybersecurity technologies and standards.
- Various other duties as required.
- University degree or college diploma in an IT or Engineering related field.
- 2+ years of cybersecurity experience.
- 2+ years of general information technology experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with integrating and configuring ISAM’s Federation module — including SAML junction to SAP, OAuth and OIDC implementations.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with ISAM WebSEAL integration and configuring Single Sign-On (SSO) for web applications.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of authentication mechanisms — including Basic authentication, Kerberos, OAuth, SAML and SSO.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of Active Directory.
- Hands on experience with building Java applications, web services and message oriented middleware solutions.
- General understanding of Linux or Windows operating systems, and security and networking concepts.
- Good communication abilities with technical and non-technical audiences
- Good analytical, investigative and problem solving mindset.
- Must be team oriented and at the same able to work with limited supervision.
- ISAM Federation - not just IBM concepts but the OIDC OR SAML concepts - authorization policy authentication FLOWS
- IBM ISAM 906 version federation - advance access control
- IBM DB2 - HADR - High Availability Configuration Onboarding application and providing security and integrating other applications
- IBM ISAM additional skills
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
When you have some time please register in our database (5 minute process) to be considered for future openings; the link is available on our website at http://www.teamrecruiter.com in the Candidate section.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted through telephone/email. You are encouraged to register with us in our database to be considered for future positions available.
Have a great day.
......At Teamrecruiter.com we offer some of the most highly qualified professionals in the workforce. We dedicate an industry trained recruitment specialist to the following areas: IT, Finance, Admin, Sales, Executive Search and Contractors. If you would like to learn more about our full-service recruiting firm please visit our website at www.teamrecruiter.com
CAMSC and ACSESS certified
“…..All Offers are conditional on Client Post-Offer Conditions being met and removed by end client prior to written offer signing”
“Please note that emails from our Recruitment Firm may inadvertently be sent to your Spam Folder. When contacted regarding an employment opportunity, please keep an eye on your Spam/Junk Folder to avoid missing important communication.”