Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 175,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro in LATAM
Wipro is helping organizations in LATAM meet goals with our expertise in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Cloud, legacy system upgrades, infrastructure, BPO, Mobile Network Management, agile technology, etc. We are the partners of choice for organizations that are looking to re-allocate technology spends across traditional and business-driven IT, and bring efficiency, agility, and scalability within the existing technology landscape. We are also helping with rapid adoption of new technologies.
Join Wipro and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world .Wipro is looking for a Identity and Access Management Developer to join our growing team in Edmonton.
Qualification & Responsibilities:
- Should have 8+ years of experience (L3) on both Hitachi Identity Manager and Hitachi Password Manager solutions.
- Should have L3 knowledge on both IDMAN and PASSMAN solution
- Should have excellent scripting knowledge on powershell and other coding languages
- Should have knowledge on IDAM basic functions like Joiner,Mover,Leaver process.
- Should be able to understand and automate User access review process and capable of documenting the same
- Should be knowledgeable on all IDAM fundamentals,PAM,SSO etc.
- Should be capable of interacting with the customer and self driving the requirements to closure without much followup
- Should be able to lead the team on the ground