|Reference # :||18-06198||Title :||IDM Security Administrator|
|Location :||Montreal, QC|
|Position Type :||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level :||5 Years||Start Date / End Date :||10/29/2018 / 08/20/2019|
|We are looking for a Mid-level to Senior-level Linux System Administrator with an understanding of enterprise security software in a Level 3 core authentication role. Specific focus is on IDM and LDAP products. This role is tasked to providing highest level of security consultancy and operational support of our security infrastructure solutions. The role is based around operational stability and development of a large global environment of approximately 70,000 Linux Servers, 10,000 Microsoft Windows servers and 85,000 Desktops.|
- Provide security consultancy services and support for IDM and LDAP solutions
- Maintain security infrastructure
- Work with global colleagues to create and maintain globally consistent processes, policies and procedures and provide innovative ideas
- Provide reporting and metrics
- Investigate & Troubleshoot and resolve escalated incidents impacting services and undertake problem ownership and related follow-ups
- Provide constructive feedback where necessary while working with colleagues
- Identify areas for automation and scripting
Required Technical Skills:
- General enterprise infrastructure knowledge (firewalls, routing and load balancing, packet captures, etc.)
- Intermediate or better experience working in a Linux environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Server operating system knowledge
- Experience in full-stack troubleshooting
Desired Technical Skills:
- Intermediate experience working with any scripting language (examples: Python, Bash/Shell and Perl, PowerShell)
- Prior experience working with identity or LDAP products
Required Soft Skills:
- Skilled at problem-solving, highly motivated and self-directing.
- Comfortable working in operations and support team with end user interaction and with periodic on-call responsibilities.
Desired Soft Skills:
- Understanding of emerging IT Trends (e.g.: cloud computing).
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills: capable of writing documentation, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management, colleagues and customers.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience with Identity products or Unix administration is desired.
- Bachelor?s degree in any Computer Science related field or equivalent experience.