IEC Administrator (Office Admin)
Ideal Start: Immediate
Contract Duration: 2 year contract
Working Hours: This will be a part time opportunity (12 hours per week)
Work Location: Calgary
- Maintenance of a membership list and email distribution list
- Maintenance of the website through creation and updating of all information for merchants and products offered to members
- Securing new merchants and annual contact with current merchants
- Filling and distribution of orders through internal courier system
- Maintaining accurate and balanced entries of inventories and financial records
- Regular communication with members regarding current offers and new merchants
- Collection of annual membership fees
- 3+ years’ experience working in an administrative role, updating systems
- Educational background in Bookkeeping, Office Administration, or related field is an asset
- Previous experience filing and distributing orders
- Skilled with maintain a balance of entries for inventory/ Financial record
- Must have strong organizational skills
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Modis will only present your resume to client’s when your explicit permission is obtained.
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."