YOU\'D BE THE PERFECT FIT WITH US!
In-Home Advisor (Serving Ottawa and surrounding region)
Dial into a career with a competitive salary, excellent growth prospects, and great staff benefits - all with a company that\'s expanding rapidly throughout Canada. If you already spend time in our stores, you\'ll love working at Best Buy.
- Do you love electronics?
- Can you see yourself transforming that passion into a career in consumer electronics?
- Do you love a good challenge?
- Do you have strong leadership skills?
If you answered yes to the above, let\'s talk. You could be a perfect fit for our company.
As you\'ll soon find out, working at Best Buy is more than just finding a career, it\'s about building and growingyour career - not to mention being the first to try out the latest gadget\'s and toys.
About the Role
The primary duty of the Best Buy In Home Advisor is outside sales, ie., sales made at client homes within the market assigned.
- The In Home Advisor is required to spend the majority of their time on duties related to his/her own outside sales.
- The In Home Advisor is required to spend over 60% of their time each work week at customers’ homes or other third party locations making sales.
- Indirectly leads and supports others such as Best Buy staff in market stores and supporting the General Managers in those stores.
The In Home Advisor provides a seamless experience for Best Buy clients as the single point of contact for all In-Home consultations and projects. The In Home Advisor is responsible for relationship selling inclusive of pre-calls, site visits, expert consultation to provide solutions for the unique needs of each client, and bringing projects to closure. Solutions may range from Home Theatre, Appliances, AV, Computers, Routers, Wireless Devices, Furniture, Gaming Consoles, Smart Home Solutions and Interior Design. In connection with the outside sales function, this position will coordinate all aspects of the project including overseeing execution of product delivery, installation, and solutions. The In Home Advisor works closely with leaders in all product and service categories and acquires expertise across the Best Buy portfolio of brands, goods and services. This position deploys and oversees resources (People and Product) to the delight and satisfaction of each client.
What you have to Offer
- Minimum 2 years of successfulsales experience, Client Relationship Management experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong understanding of Sales, Inventory and Customer Service
- 2 years of budgetary responsbilities
- Retail Management or Business Management Degree is an asset
- Must have a valid drivers licence and clear driving record
What Best Buy has to Offer
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- Market Leading Pension Plan
- Stock ownership
- Great employee discounts
Shift your career wheels in motion and apply today!