We help aging adults thrive in the comfort of home, and we want you to join us!
We are seeking a compassionate experienced caregiver to support our in-home clients on the weekends. Additional weekday shifts are available for those seeking full-time hours. We value positivity, life experience, and great homemaking skills!
What sets us apart?
- Client-caregiver location matching to reduce commute times
- Flexible schedules that work for your life
- Shifts of 3-12 hours with each client, allowing you to develop meaningful relationships
- Employer paid extended health benefits and life insurance (for full time employees)
- Paid training & ongoing education
- Social events (virtual during COVID) to get to know your peers
- Staff whose job it is to help you succeed!
What sets you apart?
You love caring for seniors and have experience doing it! This includes experience providing personal care to seniors (toileting, bathing, grooming etc.). Some experience, whether personal or paid, is required.
For this position you must also:
- Be able to work every weekend
- Have a valid full driver's license
- Have consistent access to a reliable, insured vehicle for work
- Be able to pass a criminal background check, and reference checks
- Be legally authorized to work in Canada
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
Start the new year off right with a great job with an employer that values your dedication and hard work!
Powered by JazzHR