Liberty Tax Service Inc. is currently looking to hire a motivated and experienced Income Tax Preparer for our Office located in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Printing and assembling personal income tax returns and organizing the supporting documents for the tax returns
- E-filing personal income tax returns
- Some filing of completed income tax returns
- Client billing in firm's internal time and billing software
- Preparing work in progress reports for partners
- Contacting clients to request they attend for signatures
- Meeting clients to obtain signatures
- Ability to work some overtime on evenings and weekends as workloads dictate
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word software
- Ability to learn tax return preparation software relatively quickly
- Income tax knowledge.
- Ability to work in a highly confidential environment
- Previous experience in preparing T1’s would be an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Hourly Rate to Be Determined Based on Experience
* Application will only be considered from those eligible to work in Canada.*
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.