Title: Independent Technical Recruiter – Atlantic Canada
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Atlantic Canada
OnX/CBTS is looking to establish a partnership with an Independent Technical Recruiter operating locally in Atlantic Canada.
The Independent Technical Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing active and passive technical candidates for OnX’s book of business. The selected individual will be an established recruitment professional, with a successful record of accomplishment of having delivered resources to clients in Atlantic Canada.
- Source best-fit candidates through professional networking, job postings and referrals
- Pre-screen candidates for suitability (including technical skills, experience, independence, security clearance, etc.)
- Ensure candidate resumes current, formatted to OnX standards
- Conduct pre-screening and vetting
- Prepare candidates for client interviews
- Pre-close candidates, present offers and explicate agreements
- Onboard new Contractors (work with OnX back office to collect required document and coordinate start details)
- Monitor and apply recruiting best practices;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process and throughout engagement.
- Minimum 7 years of full cycle recruitment experience gained from a recruitment agency, executive search firm.
- Experience as an Independent Recruiter is preferred.
- Experience recruiting for technical based roles
- Experience recruiting for technical based Government roles (RFP)
- Spirited head-hunting and candidate networking practice
- Evident success in the use of LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- Strong proficiency in skill set based interviewing
- Capacity to interrelate with all levels within an organization up to senior leadership
- Ability to support multiple clients and manage shifting priorities
- Team player with a high sense of urgency
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills