December 19, 2018
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Our client is a leading manufacturing company who offers the opportunity for extensive career growth..
Due to sustained growth, our client has multiple openings for the role of Industrial Electrician. We are looking for a proactive and experienced professional who is results oriented, has strong problem solving skills and a desire to affect change on the manufacturing floor. Our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with tremendous opportunities for advancement
The Industrial Electrician will be responsible for Identifying and performing corrective maintenance that could lead to downtime or line stoppage. In addition, the Industrial Electrician will perform PLC installations, integration, improvements, modifications and start-ups for the production line.
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- Experience programming and troubleshooting Siemens PLC’s (S7) is a MUST.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Industrial Electrician in a highly automated environment.
Competitive and comprehensive compensation plan, commensurate upon experience
- Valid Red Seal 442A or 309A Electrical Ticket is required
- PLC & Electronic Controls Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and work from electrical diagrams and schematics
- Ability to identify and perform corrective maintenance on defective plant machinery
Full Time rotating shift every 2 weeks
Chris Soules Corporate Recruiter
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the “APPLY” button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Chris Soules: http://stoakley.com/meet-chris-soules/
Industrial Electrician, Maintenance Electrician, Siemens S7, S7 PLC. Predictive maintenance, preventative maintenance, material handling systems, conveyor systems, pumps, gearboxes, drive systems, industrial automation
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
• Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
• Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
• Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US AT AND FOLLOW US ON:
• Website: www.stoakley.com
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
• Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart