Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada. Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms.
Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility. Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
Have you retired from the Canadian Forces as a Senior Officer (Major or Lieutenant Col) and are looking to work with the Department of National Defence?
We are looking for someone who has worked at a Command Post, has a background in the field of Information Management, and knowledge of LCSS. (Land Command Support System)
Duties will include, but might not be limited to:
- Develop Information Management tactics, techniques and procedures at the unit and sub-unit level and courseware in preparation of CP TOPAZ and the Army Battle Management Course.
- Lead a project team that is developing a simulation asset cataloguing system and repository with at least 100 users with an unstructured Information Management Architecture base.
- Help lead the team to provide After Action Review services to a sub-unit, unit or formation simulation exercise.
- Experience leading a project team in developing a simulation asset cataloguing system and repository with at least 100 users.
- Demonstrated Information Management experience in leading a team to provide After Action Review services to a sub-unit, unit or formation simulation exercise.
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience working within the field of information management and software development
- Former DND experience a must (former Military Officer)
- A strong asset to have participated in NATO Modelling and Simulation Working Group and a University undergraduate degree in engineering from a Canadian Council of Professional Engineers (CCPE) accredited engineering program or substantively equivalent.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions (MCSD) Accreditation a strong asset
- Must hold a valid Secret level clearance (Federal Government)