REN Technologies Inc. at 1 Hunter Street East, Suite G100, Hamilton, ON, L8N 3W1 is seeking to hire 2 Information Systems Managers as a permanent employees for an annual salary of $84,177.60 with 30 hours per week.
Title of position: Information Systems Manager (NOC: 0213)
Terms of employment: Permanent
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Job Location: Hamilton, ON, L8N 3W1
Job Start Date: 19 Aug 2019
- Collaborate with IT team, peers, and senior leadership to identify requirements, coordinate delivery, and integrate solutions for new features and functionality.
- Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
- Manage/lead the design, development, and operations of dev team
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Adopt technologies and design practices to make application scalable, reliable and extensible
- Maintains awareness of current trends in technology, products and development tools and make
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Has 3+ years of Software Development Management experience in IT industry
- 4+ years of Software Engineering and design experience
- Understanding of core data warehouse concepts and excellent experience in data modeling
- Lead modeling efforts (e.g., data modeling, process modeling, hardware modeling, performance modeling)
- Lead oversight of conceptual designs to ensure alignment with enterprise architecture governance (e.g., principles, policies, standards, future-state reference architectures)
- Lead/collaborate agile teams and provide solution architecture design deliverable.
- Build a best-in-class engineering team that delivers excellent results through rapid iterations
- Design and develop state-of-the-art approaches to solving complex and ambiguous problems
- Cultivate engineering and operational excellence through metrics and continuous learning
- Provide thought leadership and establish technical vision for the team
- Lead and deliver solution design and solution architecture for SaaS based application using .net technologies in cooperation with Program & Project Managers and other key stakeholders.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the project
To apply for this Job, please email your Resume to Raj@RENTechnologies.net. Alternatively, you can also mail or fax your resume to 1.866.848.1372