1 year Contract in North York
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Engineering Specialist
- for Data Center Infrastructure Builds, Installation, Configuration.
- Planning, Gathering, Translating Technical requirements to Infrastructure solutions Designs in alignment with business needs.
- Analyze System Requirements
- Recommend Alternative Technologies and Improvements
- Lead Design and Review of New Systems
- A minimum of 10 years in IT
- 5+ years of experience in designing Enterprise Infrastructures running various Cloud, Compute, Network & Storage ecosystems
- Experience in procurement or other sourcing experience
- Demonstrated capability to perform financial and performance analysis
- Project management capability
Minimum of 5 years of experience with the following technologies:
Data Centre Technologies: Microsoft AD, DNS, IIS and Windows Server, RedHat Linux Server, Data protection & replication solutions (CommVault), Enterprise storage (e.g. Hitachi, EMC, NetApp, Nimble, etc.), Hyper Converged Infrastructure (e.g. Nutanix, Dell vXRail), Virtualization (e.g. VMware, Microsoft) & Cloud (Microsoft Azure, Office 365, etc.), Disaster Recovery (DR) designs & concepts
Knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet, Fiber, VPN, Wireless networking, Wide Area Network (WAN) devices - Routers, Communication Gateways, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Firewalls.
- Familiar with Cisco switching, Dell PowerEdge servers, F5 load balancers.
- Candidate should understand global information technology service models.
- Strong ability to perform and understand financial modelling.
- Experience working with a Global Service Provider
- Understands Service Provider governance models
- Strong knowledge of common IT organizational functions, inter-relations and dependencies
- Excellent communicator, demonstrating strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent capability to manage deliverables, influence, make recommendations, facilitate decisions, lead technical staff and organize work as it relates to the management level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication capability demonstrated at technical professional and customer/stakeholder levels
- Excellent in critical thinking and problem solving skills, planning and organizing and organizational change disciplines
Send application to Reshmi.email@example.com
Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada for any employer.