Immediate contract opportunity for Infrastructure Product Manager with direct client in Montreal, QC.
Trigyn is seeking a Infrastructure Product Manager for a contract position with our direct financial services client in Montreal, QC.
The client is looking for an experienced Product Manager working within a product portfolio that includes Microsoft Server, Active Directory and Azure Stack technologies.
A successful candidate will have a work history with exposure to these products in an enterprise environment and a demonstrated understanding of infrastructure management processes. The product coverage area for this role is currently focused toward configuration core on-prem Microsoft Windows infrastructure, configuration management and software deployment technologies and partner across technology teams for product integration and tooling requirements.
A strong candidate will also demonstrate applied knowledge of business/financial, project management and risk management functions.
The Infrastructure Product Manager position in End User Technology will be responsible for the following:
• Developing client relationship and governing demand management (primarily internal tech groups like app development or other infrastructure groups)
• Ongoing work prioritization with delivery teams against the product demands
• Creation and maintenance of product documentation (roadmaps, consumption metrics, TCO models, etc.)
• Facilitate the review and sign off on technical solutions
• Develop and manage vendor relationships
• Ensure awareness of emerging technologies in the coverage area
• 3-4 years of experience in technology infrastructure as a Project Manager or Project Manager or similar role
• Strong communication skills with experience delivery executive level presentations
• Proficiency with MS Office productivity products
• Applied knowledge of Agile methodologies, especially Product Owner role
• Experience with Atlassian Jira product (work management platform)
• Familiar with broad Microsoft Server and infrastructure offerings
• Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
PLEASE RESPOND ONLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA.