SNAP Financial Group is Canada’s premier independent finance company with a focus on custom financial solutions, technology, and systems; in the US we operate as RedBrick Financial Group. We support a diverse network of Canadian and US retailers, insurance Brokers, manufacturers, and equipment dealers with unique systems and processes designed to deliver results.
With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, and Des Moines, we are looking for an energetic, well-organized Account Manager to work from our Toronto office supporting the Canadian Team. The Account Manager will report into the Head of Account Management also based in Toronto.
We provide a competitive salary, bonus structure, benefits plan and a fun and professional, team focused working environment.
Please visit http://www.snapfinancial.com for more information.
The role will be responsible for promoting the company’s solutions to the existing and assigned clientele and driving revenue growth from existing business. It will entail identifying opportunities for growth within the network of channel partners and managing the relationships.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Motivated, customer-focused and sales-driven to surpass annual quotas within an assigned base of Canadian accounts (dealers)
- Collaborate with direct supervisor as well as Canadian field-based sales to manage the existing dealer network; identify business opportunities (un-seating competitive financing providers, introducing new products, processes, training, etc.) from within the program
- Partner with our Canadian field-based Sales Team, Marketing, Credit, and Operations to support assigned dealers’ usage of our products and services
- Manage the dealer relationships with primary focus on partner retention and higher utilization
- Market / re-market Snap’s lending solutions directly to the existing dealer network.
- Develop and foster customer relationship to expand financing program penetration within each dealer relationship.
- Perform online trainings for dealers leveraging video conferences, screen sharing, and demonstrating Snap mobile lending technology
- Ensure all aspects of customer relationships receive ongoing attention to grow and elevate customer loyalty and product utilization
- Assist Dealers with payment solutions understanding and utilizing our financial products/services
- Track communication, activity, and action items within Salesforce CRM and other proprietary network systems
- Assist with other tasks and duties as required
- Inside Sales, customer service or related experience required
- 3-5 years’ experience in a vendor focused point of sale financing or leasing business role
- Bilingual – English/French would be an asset
- Exceptional customer service and contact management skills
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, ability to work independently in a team environment
- Outgoing, confident personality, comfortable in dealing with clients and other Snap & RedBrick employees
- Very strong communication and business skills; Proven problem-solving expertise
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Proactive with ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Dedicated team player and willing to go the extra mile to grow the business
- Strong business office knowledge and analytic skills
- Hours are in-office and fixed shifts, however after hour availability is required from company phone.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.