Inside Sales Manager – Winnipeg
Berendsen Fluid Power is a fluid power distributor providing Value Added services in the field of Power and Motion Control to the Industrial and Off Highway Markets. We are one of North America’s largest fluid power integrators with 42 locations in the United States and Canada. We are fully integrated with supply, design and engineering services and repair and warranty services. We have a current need for Leader to manage our Inside Sales Department.
What we can give to youBerendsen is a company full of employees with decades of loyal service. We believe there is no resource more valuable than our people. It is the talent, collective knowledge, training and experience of our employees that will enable us to move ahead. In return for your hard work, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental; life and disability insurance programs, as well as our Group RRSP and the Company provided DPSP, vacation, sick time, & company holidays.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
Include the following in addition to the essential duties of the Inside Sales Manager. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide direct supervision of all Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) and Branch Support Personnel such as repair technicians, coordinators, etc.
- Plan and direct day-to-day activities related to the Inside Sales function.
- Secure authorizations to hire, and working with the Corporate Recruiter to recruit, qualify, select and train ISR and Branch Support personnel.
- Provide technical and systems assistance to Branch personnel as needed.
- Work closely and as a team with Field Sales personnel on all issues relating to customers.
- Provide oversight and management of physical facility, security of assets, including local inventory and proprietary information.
- Schedule and participate in regular customer sales calls with ISR, Field Sales Reps (FSR) and Field Sales Managers (FSM).
- Meet or exceed company forecasts and targets.To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires minimum one year of supervisory experience in distribution or a closely related inside sales organization.
- Product knowledge (technical and applications) would be an asset
- Must work on own initiative with minimal supervision, in concert with and supportive of Sales, Logistics and Operations personnel.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Sound mainframe background including keyboarding skills, data entry, etc.
- PC skills/background a plus.
- Restricted/Deferred Share Units
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Performance bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Vehicle Allowance
- Paid sick days
- Employee Referral Program