Provide inside sales functions related to parts and off the shelf (OTS) product.
- Receive inquiries and review customers’ commercial and technical specifications
- Supply customers with quotations
- Receive purchase orders, perform contract review and generate sales orders
- Act as liaison with the customer
- Support regional offices with order requirements
- Process product returns
- Be on call as required
- Coordinate internally to ensure best results and support for the customer.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
- Technology Diploma or equivalent experience in a related field
- 1 – 2 years’ experience providing customer service
- Knowledge of Production Chokes, Specialty Control Valves and their applications preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge/ expertise in SAP and/or SAGE 500 systems or a computerized inventory management system would be an asset
- A commitment to workplace health and safety
- Demonstrated judgement, tact and diplomacy in dealing with internal and external customers
- Must be enthusiastic, have a positive attitude and have the ability to perform as a team player
Master Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.