SNAP Financial Group is Canada’s premier independent finance company with a focus on custom financial solutions and systems. We support a diverse network of Canadian retailers, Insurance Brokers, manufacturers, equipment and auto dealers with unique systems and processes designed to deliver results.
Our subsidiary company, SNAP Premium Finance Corp., aims to provide a complete financing solution to Brokers and their commercial and consumer clients.
With offices in Toronto and Vancouver, we are looking for a well-organized Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Toronto.
We provide a competitive salary, bonus structure, benefits plan and a fun and professional team focused working environment.
Please visit http://www.snapfinancial.com for more information.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the development and growth of the Insurance Premium Finance business in their territory through development of relationships with Insurance Brokers
- Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for quoting, renewal and new business follow ups.
- Liaison with regional Director of Sales
- Ensure all aspects of customer relationships receive ongoing attention to grow and elevate the Broker experience
- Assist in the effective operations for the processing of customer finance arrangements
- Training of brokers in the systems and use of financing
- Occasional Travel within the territory will be required
- Salesforce.com operating system experience is preferred
- 2 + years insurance premium financing experience in, preferably, an inside sales or account manger role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within tight time frames while maintaining ongoing accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong time management & organization skills are essential
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Exceptional customer service and contact management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, ability to work independently in a team environment
- Outgoing, confident personality, comfortable in dealing with clients and other employees
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.