As Inside Sales Specialist you will act as a customer liaison and advocate, provide valuable product and service information to build equipment and parts sales, resolve any reported customer problems, and ensure timely, accurate, and efficient service to our customers. The person filling this position must be adaptable to ever changing business environments and departmental need changes as well as inter departmental, general business and customer communication and confidentiality. In addition to the above, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Sell equipment to new and existing dealers.
- Develop dealer sales program and tools.
- Dealer management.
- Research and implementation of Canada wide energy saving programs.
- Inside sales of equipment and parts.
- Quoting and order entry support.
- Marketing campaign follow up and booking of sales meetings.
- Management of Web live chat.
- Management of Virtual product demos and webinars.
- Lunch and learn preparation.
Skills and Specifications
- Detail-oriented and well organized.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and deadlines.
- Committed to exceptional customer service with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Sharp analytical abilities with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated & professional with a cheerful and polite disposition.
- Eager to share ideas and look for opportunities to improve policies & procedures that will help company growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field is required.
- At least 3+ Years of experience working in a Sales and/or B2B Customer Service environment.
- Must be PC literate with above average knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint).
- Knowledge of trades (i.e. construction, industrial, dock and doors) would be a definite asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an asset.
- Excellent data entry skills.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and administrative skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- A competitive base salary.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Employee Wellness Program: Provides free 24/7 access to confidential counselling for life events such as stress, depression, or anxiety as well as financial guidance and life coach sessions among other services.
Position: Inside Sales Specialist
Location: Mississauga, Ont
Work hours: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm