We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative for our Winnipeg, MB branch.
At Berendsen Fluid Power, we provide the products and services to move the world! From hydraulics and pumps to system design and repair, Berendsen Fluid Power is one of North America's largest distributors of hydraulic and pneumatic products and services. We currently employ more than 400 employees across the United States and Canada – and we’re growing every day! We have the best fluid power distribution team in North America.
Berendsen Fluid Power offers a variety of dynamic career paths in 42 locations throughout the US and Canada. We’re proud to support your personal growth and professional development goals throughout the life of your career – including our offer of an employment package that is simply outstanding. Berendsen associates enjoy excellent starting pay, comprehensive health benefits, work/life balance rewards, performance incentives, advancement opportunities, and much, much more.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
Your Activities Will Include:
- Communicate with Customers and Field Sales to provide assistance with quotes, pricing and expediting.
- Enter quotes and orders in a timely, efficient manner.
- Interact effectively with Customers to develop a personal awareness of their needs.
- Work in a professional manner to resolve Customer's problems and issues, using all the available resources at hand.
- Provide Customers with accurate pricing, delivery, and technical information upon request.
- Provide technical and systems assistance to branch personnel as needed.
- Adhere to pricing policies as established by Sales management, including freight recovery, using sell matrices and contracts as applicable.
- Assist Central Purchasing to ensure Customer orders are placed quickly and accurately.
- Communicate regularly, and timely, with the Inside Sales Manager and any other personnel regarding performance, complaints, inquiries, competitive activities, problems, market conditions or other pertinent information.
- Inform all Customers and prospects of the established terms and conditions of sale.
- Assure that all adjustments, product returns, credits and other pertinent dealings are performed accurately and timely with proper documentation.
- Process purchase orders and scheduling changes to production.
- Processing credit requests, rebates and maintaining office files.
- Maintaining inventory records and quality control practices.
- Previous Inside Sales and knowledge of hydraulics/fluid power is strongly preferred.
- Computer literate with good data entry skills and ability to learn new programs quickly and efficiently.
- Experience in Customer Service is encouraged.
What we can give to you
Berendsen is a company full of employees with decades of loyal service. We believe there is no resource more valuable than our people. It is the talent, collective knowledge, training and experience of our employees that will enable us to move ahead. In return for your hard work, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental; life and disability insurance programs, as well as our Group RRSP and the Company provided DPSP, vacation, sick time, & company holidays.
- Restricted/Deferred Share Units
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vehicle Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/paid time off
- Employee Referral Program
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Work From Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Events