Nuagem – Find your tribe!
Position: Insights Manager
Field: Media Management & PR
Insights Manager leads, coordinates and manages the daily operations of the Media Insights department to ensure the efficient delivery of service support for all products and services to their portfolio of clients.
1. Leads, coaches and manages up to 6 - 8 employees within Media Insights and activities to support sales contract clients in Canada and US. Directly manages the Research Analysts and makes decisions on all hiring, performance management and disciplinary decisions for this role;
2. Executes quality control activities including review of codifying articles and analysis of weekly/monthly reports;
3. Leads day-to-day client contact and proactively assists in growing overall analytics relationship by partnering with Sales during the proposal process and engaging directly with the client once contract signed, including program kick off, report delivery, and overall program satisfaction;
4. Collaborates with internal stakeholders, serves as a subject matter expert during meetings and provides technical support and expertise to analysts;
5. Oversees the efficient administration procedures and instructions in adherence to company standards, procedures and guidelines, coordinating and leading weekly status meetings with the analyst team and assignment of appropriate training for the team;
6. Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Political Science, Journalism or a related field is required;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Customer Service is required, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role within a similar environment;
• In-depth knowledge of MS Excel. Working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint;
• Fluency in English & French, written and oral is required;
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task several requests in a dynamic fast- paced environment;
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills with proven active listening, and questioning skills to interact effectively with and provide service to a broad audience;
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills to understand user requirements or problems and responds clearly and concisely;
• Ability to work independently and as a member on a team.
Nuagem is a dedicated talent acquisition firm of North America specializing in information technology. We are rapidly expanding into new markets with the diversified team of recruiters aimed to help our clients explore new opportunities and hidden talents. We leverage our networking skills to make client’s experience better in finding right people.
Be a part of Nuagem today and find your tribe!!!!