Clean HarborsBeniciais looking for aFieldChemistto join their safety conscious team! This person would beresponsible for assisting in the collection, identification and proper packaging and/or lab packing of hazardous and non-hazardous waste at this specific site location as well as spill response activities on site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe workenvironments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Make chemical pickups throughoutcustomer facility as directed;
- Conduct chemicalbulking/consolidationasrequired;
- Proper loading, packing and segregation ofwastetomaximize efficiency and maintain compliance;
- Ensure work area maintainedinaneat and orderly manner;
- Assisting other Chemists with the execution of assigned lab pack projects;
- Participate in spill responseoncustomer’s site as needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma orequivalentrequired;
- Chemistry background is required;
- Lab Pack experience is preferred;
- 40 Hour OSHA, DOT preferred;
- Attention to detail, abletotakeand follow direction, and to perform multiple tasks;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to interface withcustomers.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?Click Hereto view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action.Clean Harborsis the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today!To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us athttps://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.