TheHazardousWaste Technicianwill be workingat multiple customer facilities inComptonfull time and permanently.This person will be responsible for assisting with daily labpacksand collections of hazardous wastewithin this customer facility.This is a full time floater position, you will be in different locations.
Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian life. Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Loads, packages and segregates materials and waste products;
- Conducts quality control checks and sorts bins according to the retail contract;
- Assists the Lead Field Chemist with the execution of assigned labpack projects;
- Ensures drum count is correct and that drum conditions are shippable in accordance to the policies and procedures of Clean Harbors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Labpack experience is an asset;
- Immunizations are required as this position is in a Healthcare/Hospital Setting
- 1 years of related experience;
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training preferred;
- Unknown handling certification (preferred but not required).
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?Click Hereto view a Day in the Life Video! Join our team today!To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us athttps://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harborsis the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.