INSTALLED SALES MANAGER
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
- Leading a team of sales and administrative associates in a fast paced and competitive environment.
- Effectively managing the quote, follow up and install processes to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
- Liaise with contractors/ installers on various projects.
- Leadership and HR functions - recruitment, performance management, career development, employee engagement and leading meetings.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Understanding of the importance of customers-focus in attaining business goals
- A combination of business training and customer service experience is preferred
- Computer experience using Microsoft and CRM would be considered an asset
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.
- Travel Percentage: 25%