Business Process Management
Contract – 1 year
Vice President, Business Process Optimization
Who We Are
Mattamy Asset Management is an asset manager focused on building a diversified portfolio of investments across geographies, asset classes and the spectrum of risk and return. Mattamy Asset Management is the parent company of Mattamy Homes Canada and Mattamy Homes U.S., which together comprise the largest privately held homebuilding platform in North America. Mattamy Asset Management is committed to achieving the best-possible long-term risk-adjusted returns for its clients and functioning as a socially responsible corporate citizen.
What We Offer
Mattamy is in the delivery phase of an enterprise wide initiative to optimize the use of our current JD Edwards ERP system. This project involves delivering standard business processes and training to the company to optimize the capabilities of JDE and leverage standard processes.
We have a one-year contract opportunity for a motivated Instructional Design & Technical Writing Specialist to join our Business Process Management team, within Mattamy Asset Management. Reporting directly to the Vice President, Business Process Optimization, in consultation and with guidance and input from multiple stakeholders, this role will produce, update and enhance technical documentation and training materials to further user capability to execute tasks in JDE and understand system alignment to underlying business processes.
- Updating and standardizing PowerPoint training documents
- Creating web based training courses and videos
- eLearning with voice over
- Short trainings videos
- Creating new training content using standard Mattamy template and approach
- Gathering content for the training; including screenshots, process flows
- Creating and Updating Standard Operating procedures to reflect process changes
- Creating and updating Visio process flow diagrams
- Responsible to load and manage content in Learning Management System
What You Bring
- University Degree or related post-secondary education required
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Instructional Design/Technical Writing/Documentation or related role is required
- Experience working with Learning Management System to manage learning content required
- Ability to create web based training videos using captivate or equivalent tool is highly desirable
- High level of PowerPoint competency is required
- Demonstrated ability to create Visio process flows required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
When you’re part of the Mattamy Homes family, your day to day work has an incredible impact on the lives of our customers. Everyone on our team contributes to the unique Mattamy way of helping our customers achieve their dreams of home ownership. What we do takes teamwork, and like family, everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. We’re honoured to have received external recognition of our company culture as well. We’ve been awarded:
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2019
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2019
- Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures for 2017
At Mattamy Homes, we offer a progressive environment where you can experience exciting possibilities in your career including continuous learning, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.