|Reference # :||18-08707||Title :||Instructional Designer - Int|
|Location :||Scarborough, ON|
|Position Type :||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/19/2018 / 09/18/2019|
DURATION: 10 months
This group design and develop learning for the entire enterprise. This includes all forms of learning. That include, eLearning, in-person and infographic
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
They will be:
Accountable for the design and development of learning and performance-focused solutions for business initiatives for the Enterprise. The instructional designer will enable the business to achieve visible and measurable improvements to human performance, development and/or productivity and business results. All projects require a level of project management and coordination.
-Participate or act as a lead on multiple internal learning projects varying in size and complexity
-Define project scope, analyze expectations of target audiences, conduct needs assessments, determine learning objectives, describe tasks and activities, estimate the necessary resources, and develop detailed learning plans and timelines
-Design and develop instructional materials, programs and processes for both face-to-face and web-based delivery (both asynchronous & synchronous events)
-Write, storyboard and edit learning and performance support interventions
-Develop measurement and evaluation tools to test the effectiveness of the training developed
-Advise the design/development team members of capabilities and limitations of various delivery methods from a design perspective
- Participate in the design and deployment of overall learning solutions architecture
- Attend regular project team meetings and provide regular status updates on activities, identifying any issues or challenges
- Liaise with Subject Matter Experts throughout the design and development process for content validation
- Build effective relationships with business partners, ensure that their business needs/objectives are being met/exceeded
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 5+ years' worth of experience within Instructional Designer
• Strong writing experience
• Strong creative background.
• Strong time management
• Attention to detail
• Strong relationship management and being able to influence key stakeholder.
• They need to have experience with multiple facets within instructional design. This includes all form of learning.
• Current and relevant knowledge of instructional design process, learning styles, and instructional techniques
• Experience in design and development of training for all three main delivery methods: self-directed, facilitated classroom and web-based
• Proficient in Storyline Articulate
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
• Banking/FI is highly preferable.
• Any experience with Ethic and legal compliance background.
Relationship management skills and experience
-Bachelor's Degree (Preference for Bachelor of Education and/or Master of Education)
-Formal Instructional Design or e-Learning certification/accreditation