Orbit Academy Co., Ltd.
4789 Yonge Street,Unit 808, 809, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2N 0G3
Title of the Position:
- Developing curriculum and other teaching materials as required for students from grade 3 to 9 to ensure preparation for entrance to middle school and high school for students who will be returning to Japan.
- Teaching general subjects such as Japanese language, math science and social studies by using systematic plan of lectures which adhere to the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Preparing and administering tests and marking tests to evaluate student progress.
- Participating in ongoing curriculum revisions to ensure continued adherence to Japanese education policy and potential changes to Japanese entrance examination processes and protocols.
- Involvement in some promotional and marketing related activities to raise the profile of this new school.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum (5) years of experience working as an instructor within a Japanese curriculum preparatory school.
- Knowledge of Japanese education policies and Japanese entrance examination trends.
- High level of Japanese fluency (oral and writing) as classes taught will be conducted in Japanese and all curriculums developed will be in Japanese.
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent and full-time (40 hours per week)
Language of Work:
- Japanese and English
- CAD$70,000 – $80,000/Annually (depending on experience)
Medical Insurance, two (2) weeks’ vacation per calendar year, and flexible hours.
Location(s) of work:
- 4789 Yonge Street, Unit 808, 809, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2N 0G3
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Education required for the position:
- Bachelor’s Degree