YOU'RE ALL ABOUT going THE extra MILE.
Closing: Until Filled
You secretly refer to yourself as the Richard Branson of insurance sales and service. In fact, the only thing you love more than providing excellent customer service, is knowing you’re giving someone that important peace of mind by helping them protect what matters most. And even though you realize that most people would prefer to be watching Hockey Night in Canada rather than thinking about insurance, you’re confident that you’re the person who can change their mind and help them see the real value. Our insurance team is looking for a superstar Insurance Advisor like you to help us promote AMA Insurance and provide advice to our members to help them protect the things they care about most.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You’re the ultimate people person who’s great at making connections.
- You genuinely care about people and you only offer our members products that will really make a difference in their life
- You are passionate about sales and customer service… you can’t imagine doing anything else!
- You know your stuff when it comes to personal insurance and you like to stay on top of the latest products and services.
- You get that even the smallest detail can make a huge difference in someone’s life.
- You understand the importance of being organized and on time (because you know it’s also important to our members).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Report to Manager, Insurance Agency.
- Identify members’ insurance requirements and provide, or advise on, the products and services they may need.
- Build relationships with clients to stay informed of their ever-changing needs and use various customer service skills to promote the retention of existing members.
- Demonstrate a desire to engage in customer-focused conversations that will lead to member satisfaction and/or a buying decision.
- Use various tools and presentation styles to promote our products and services.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE
- You have a high school diploma or post-secondary education.
- You have at least 6 months of insurance-specific experience, or equivalent in sales and/or customer service experience.
- You'll get bonus points if you also have any of the following:
- General Insurance Certificate of Authority Level 1 (if not, we’ll help you earn your license!)
- Accident and Sickness Certificate of Authority
- CIP Designation
- Life and health insurance product knowledge
- Insurance risk selection experience
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*The hours of work for this position is 37.5 hours per week within the hours of business operations. We are currently open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm Saturdays*