Serve as a member of the Security Operations Group which is responsible for:
- Providing advice and guidance regarding the protection of information and information systems from unauthorized access, modification, use, or disclosure, and to ensure the accessibility, privacy and reliability of electronic information.
- Investigating breaches of the Code of Business conduct and assisting in other investigations where electronic evidence is involved.
Job duties may include:
- Monitor and control the internet usage of staff and produce monthly reports for senior management;
- Assist in information gathering for security incidents;
- Provide support and information as required for investigations working with security tools (I2, Nuix Email analyzer, Cacheback Web analyzer, BlueCoat web proxy EnCase);
- Provide support for IT security staff;
- Attend meetings as relevant to learning path;
- Participate in Security incident investigations;
- Perform Security log review with SEM team and investigate as required.
- Provide detailed compliance and vulnerabilities scans for system admins.
- Help troubleshoot compliance issues that arise from the compliance scans.
- Take part in active investigation using forensic tools and web monitoring tools to see what is being looked at on our network.
- Run monthly reports on internet usage and internet activity
- Manage proxy logs and backups of logs
This job will provide the following professional development:
- The use of forensic tools in a real-life cases;
- Report writing;
- Customer service.
- Discipline: Computer Security and Forensics
- Academic Level: 3rd year +
- able to work independently and able to keep things in the strictest confidence.
Expertise Level Required: (Basic level required)
- Basic: Demonstrates basic knowledge and ability and, with guidance, can apply the competency in common situations that present limited difficulties.
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Step by Step Professional Services Inc. Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.