This position is for Massiv Die-Form, a division of Cosma International.
Cosma International, an operating unit of Magna International, is one of the world‘s premier global automotive suppliers providing a comprehensive range of body, chassis, and engineering solutions to our customers. Our pioneering technology and creativity allows our customers to ask for solutions that lie beyond what they previously thought was possible.
Massiv Die-Form, a division of Magna International, designs and builds medium to large cast automotive and hot stamping dies. Massiv Die-Form is proudly committed to manufacture products of the highest quality, reliability, maintainability and durability for the global automotive market through skilled and dedicated people focused on total customer satisfaction, ongoing protection of the environment and the profitable well being of our company.Job description:
Month End Duties:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts with other divisions
- Analyses of Travel Advance Accounts, reconciliation and collection of outstanding balances
- A/R Aging Reconciliation
- Reconcile 031100 & 031900 Accounts.
- Analyze all HST accounts for errors
- Entering accruals (CMI and Intercompany)
- Automated Systems OT Analysis
- HST Remittance
- Vendor reconciliation
- Format and enter Checks on Hand
On Going Duties:
- Analyses of other General Ledger accounts as assigned from time to time
- Cost control and identification of potential cost savings
- Prepare weekly cash forecast
- Petty cash and cafeteria reconciliation
- Prepare monthly graphs for DGI & Air Liquide
- Prepare Bank Entries
- Review Bank accounts for incoming and outgoing payments.
- American Express reconciliation
- Metal scrap reconciliation
- Perform other reasonable duties as required and assigned.
- Enrollment in a recognized accounting program or work related experience, manufacturing environment preferred
- Thorough knowledge of General Ledger and A/P Applications
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, Word; knowledge of MS-Query and Visual MFG an asset.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), inter-personal and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and attain objectives with minimal supervision
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.