Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
This position is for Massiv Die-Form & Massiv Automated Systems, divisions of Cosma International.
Cosma International, an operating unit of Magna International, is one of the world‘s premier global automotive suppliers providing a comprehensive range of body, chassis, and engineering solutions to our customers. Our pioneering technology and creativity allows our customers to ask for solutions that lie beyond what they previously thought was possible.
Massiv Die-Form, a division of Magna International, designs and builds medium to large cast automotive and hot stamping dies. Massiv Die-Form is proudly committed to manufacture products of the highest quality, reliability, maintainability and durability for the global automotive market through skilled and dedicated people focused on total customer satisfaction, ongoing protection of the environment and the profitable well-being of our company.
Month End Duties:
- Accounts and bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of inter-company accounts with other divisions
- Analyses of Travel Advance Accounts, reconciliation and collection of outstanding balances
- A/R Aging Reconciliation
- Analyze all HST accounts for errors
- Entering accruals (CMI and Intercompany)
- HST Remittance
- Vendor reconciliation
- Assist A/P & A/R
On Going Duties:
- Analyses of other General Ledger accounts as assigned from time to time
- Cost control and identification of potential cost savings
- Prepare weekly cash forecast
- Petty cash and cafeteria reconciliation
- Prepare monthly graphs for DGI & Air Liquide
- Prepare Bank Entries
- Review Bank accounts for incoming and outgoing payments.
- Thorough knowledge of General Ledger, A/P and A/R Applications
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, Word; knowledge of MS-Query and Visual MFG an asset.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), inter-personal and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and attain objectives with minimal supervision
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.