Are you a seasoned Business Analyst, experienced in working on COTS solutions for procurement, and keen to execute/deliver multiple systems projects? Our Victoria client is seeking to hire a talented Business Analyst (COTS Solutions) to join their team, on a long term contract with potential for extension. Apply to this amazing Business Analyst opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a Business Analyst with our Victoria client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 10-month contract with potential for extension.
What will you do?
As a Business Analyst with our Victoria client, you will:
• Plan and deliver multiple systems projects.
• Manage the business needs for enhancements and maintenance of mission critical systems by developing business requirements and leading walkthroughs.
• Meet with client stakeholders to establish strategic plans/budgets to drive substantive change to existing systems and business processes.
• Facilitate working sessions with business and technical stakeholders to understand existing requirements gathering and documentation techniques.
• Lead the creation of industry-standard best practices on the delivery of changes to existing software applications in a controlled manner, spanning both traditional and Agile delivery models.
• Develop a roles and responsibilities matrix.
• Build trust and rapport with stakeholders on varying levels and establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
• Facilitate meetings with management and staff to resolve business issues concerned with proposed systems / program changes.
• Develop decision request, and/or briefing notes and present to sponsors and business owners to guide decisions.
• Report status and progress to the project team.
• Manage business impact of systems changes.
• Ensure client requirements and priorities are understood and met throughout the systems development life cycle.
• Gather requirements and complete analysis for a COTS solution.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the Business Analyst role with our Victoria client, you must have:
• 5+ years’ business analysis experience.
• 3-5 years’ experience working on COTS solutions for procurement.
• Excellent communication skills.
If the prospect of collaborating with various stakeholders and the internal team to define business processes and best practices to support the delivery of multiple projects intrigues you, then the Business Analyst (COTS Solutions) role with our Victoria client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
For more information, please contact your local Randstad Technologies recruiter or click the Apply button now!