Intermediate Business Analyst
Apex is a global IT services provider and our consulting practice has an opening for an Intermediate Business Analyst at our client, a top credit reporting agency.
Contract: ~ 1 Year Contract,
Start date: Mid Jan 2021
Location: 5700 Yonge Street, 16th/17th floor CAN-Toronto-5700 Yonge Canada M2M 4K2 Toronto ON Can work partially remotely but would like to come in a few days a week once office is fully open.
Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
4 Positions are Open
Application Process: It is best to apply via the medium on which you are seeing this posting. If you encounter technical difficulties submitting your resume, please send a Word version of your resume to karauz@apexsystems,com .
Client will review candidates first of January 2021.
2 Video Interviews will be required with the hiring manager and team.
You will be supporting Tier 3-4 clients on a large transformation project (migration).
The Business Analyst Intermediate is responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements.
The business analyst Intermediate will translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications for business application development. Assignments typically include problem definition, evaluation of requirements, and implementation of systems to meet business and user requirements.
• Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology
• Combines understanding of IT and business processes to recommend solutions
• Interviews end users to obtain and document the detailed business requirements for project
• 3-5 years of experience
• Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio Drawing tool
• General familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications
• Excellent analytical skills and communication skills required
• Experience developing use cases, use case model, supplementary requirements, and business rules is essential
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
- Restricted/Deferred Share Units
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision