Client ID: 264965
Intermediate Business Consultant
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for an Intermediate Business Consultant for a Platform Upgrade.
Intermediate Business Consultant- Job Description
- As a Consultant, Strategic Initiatives, you will be part of a cross functional team working on a large transformational HR program dedicated to achieving our objective of creating a differentiated employee experience and enabling the delivery of our Global Human Capital Strategy.
- You will support program objectives and priorities through the design, delivery and implementation of end-to-end HR solutions by leveraging your expertise in one of more of the following areas of expertise: reporting and analytics, payroll, data conversion/archiving, vendor management, service delivery management, Intranet and/or portal implementation experience or process optimization.
- The role contributes to building a positive experience across a diverse population by ensuring programs, services and systems are delivered in a timely and consistent manner.
Intermediate Business Consultant- Mandatory Skills
- Ability to write scripts in SQL and Visual Basic for Microsoft Access
- Excel proficiency – for analysis
- HR and HR software experience
- Relationship Management and Collaboration – Build and leverage strong relationships with internal and external partners to provide consultation and subject matter expertise.
- Work collaboratively to turn good ideas into great outcomes. Proactively engage and communicate with partners to get diverse perspectives and share information.
- Results Oriented - Achieve successful results through application of well-developed consulting skills including strong business acumen.
- Be a team player who is dedicated to accomplishing common goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- Openly and frequently share your knowledge, ideas and views because you know your perspective matters.
- Problem Solving – Think in a structured way when solving problems and organizing work.
- Exercise sound judgment balancing the art of the possible with user experience and process efficiency.
- Ask thought provoking questions to encourage open dialogue and influence outcomes.
- Analyze data/situations to fully understand the risks and benefits and to guide or reach productive decisions.
- Champion for Change – Demonstrate personal resiliency to change and act as a change leader in support of other’s personal transition experience through early adoption of technology, process and/or cultural change.
- Undergrad degreed preferred
- HR designation a bonus but not required
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
Intermediate Business Consultant- Nice to Have Skills
- FRM & CFA
- Basic VBA or python experience
Intermediate Business Consultant- Assignment Start Date
ASAP - 6 months to start
Intermediate Business Consultant- Assignment Location