We are looking for an energetic Intermediate IT Helpdesk Pro (Computer Whisperer) to join our ranks in Calgary!
Do you have an aura that helps you fix pesky computer issues? Can you explain the difference between storage and memory in an easy to understand way? Do you have an ‘I can fix anything’ mentality? If you answered yes to all of the above questions then you’re exactly who we’re looking for. Please read the whole posting….don’t be lazy….seriously, we’ll be able to tell.
What makes an ideal IT Helpdesk Computer Whisperer at DIRTT?
- Like the person who helps pet parents, you understand that troubleshooting issues can be a combination of different things and how to get to the root of the problem
- Quick thinking with the ability to solve problems on your feet
- Able to think analytically and logically, not necessarily in that order
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced team…..fast…like chaotic fast…..
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, see above
- Able to roll with the punches in a non-traditional IT culture
- You realize that IT is 24/7 and love it when you’re called into action
- 5 to 10+ years of well-rounded IT experience. Like a nerdy, human swiss army knife with a better can opener
- Awesome IT skills and a great personality are a must
- You are a troubleshooting Rockstar on PCs, Macs, and AD Domain systems
- World-class customer service is the only way you know how to do it
Why join us?
We offer a unique and exciting work atmosphere. Plus, we're growing quickly and are looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class, and fairly wacky, team.
- An innovative benefits package, including monthly prize draws for those who like to keep fit
- Lunch daily from our Red Seal Chef’s, we feed you….probably too much….but we do….self control is up to you…..we have an onsite gym too!
- Thursday lounge nights where the office becomes a lounge and DIRTTbags discuss ideas over tasty comfort food
- An incredible team culture that has us racing each other down the office slide and bringing our friendly dogs in on Fridays
*To apply: email us at ITcareers@dirtt.net with a description of your most challenging help desk ticket and how you resolved it. Do NOT just send your resume. Do something creative to grab our attention! We have had websites built for us, great videos submitted about hobbies, and lots of crazy stories!