Athenian Group is a full-service placement agency providing Professional Technical Recruitment, Staffing and Payroll services to Canada’s top Consulting, Engineering, Manufacturing and Construction companies.
Our focus is on providing businesses with the highest quality of worker for both contract and permanent staff positions.
Our client, is a leading Engineering, Procurement, Construction Company with expertise in oil sands, refining, petrochemicals and pipeline segments and covers both operational and engineering aspects
Currently we are recruiting for a Calgary, AB, based;
Intermediate Process Engineer
We are seeking a results-oriented self-starter and team contributor with of broad progressive work experience in design engineering, such as systems startup, field engineering or plant operation in ore processing plants, or engineering / construction firms.
- Process Engineer to support an Ore Processability program
- Assess current plant performance, and owner technical support to support DBM.
- Plant is move into ore bodies with higher fines and lower grade.
- High level studies and preparation of scopes for further investigation by Client
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience;
- Practical work experience in design engineering
- Knowledge of project execution objectives, man-hour estimation, manpower planning, schedule development, management of change, and schedule adherence.
- Knowledge of EPC practices and the economics involved.
- Knowledge of industry /regulatory codes and standards, and design and/or layout criteria pertinent to the process discipline.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written).
- Provide comprehensive complex engineering and design services by establishing the design criteria and implementing the preparation of specifications, design computations and deliverables in accordance with project requirements
- Plan, develop, coordinate, review, and report the progress of process engineering work on a project or assignment.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please contact;