Explore a different kind of company - one that offers exciting challenges and fulfilling rewards. We provide world-class engineering and scientific solutions to our clients in the Mining, Energy, Transportation, and Development sectors. Our people come from a wide range of backgrounds and fields of study. They represent the best in their respective disciplines and specializations. Together, they make it possible to assemble multidisciplinary teams that provide clients with a full-service approach to their unique needs.
• Strong practical working knowledge using Autodesk® Civil
• Working directly with the client in a team approach.
• Demonstrating familiarity with the design and drafting standards of our clients.
• Working with our design team to develop construction cost estimates and design quantities.
• Working closely with other team members to ensure sure all project deadlines and targets are met.
• Assisting in the development of specifications.
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• 5+ years minimum of working experience as a Road Designer.
• Experience in working within BC, Yukon, NWT and Nunavut is preferred.
• Strong AutoCAD drafting skills
• Strong Civil 3D Skills
• Experience in design/drafting standards, practices, and techniques (GNWT and BC MoTi)
• Previous knowledge and experience working with TAC standards is considered a crucial asset.
• Working knowledge of Word and Excel is required.
• Good time management skills, the ability to work with minimal supervision and the ability to contribute to the project and group by being a team player.
• Demonstrated strong work ethic and commitment to safety.
• Creative problem solver who works in a professional and ethical manner.
• Previous construction experience is desirable.
• Experience working on projects in Northern Canada would be considered an asset.
All qualified candidates will be considered for the role and will be eligible for relocation allowance if selected (and are located outside of British Columbia).
This is a permanent full-time, salaried position. We offer a great place to work, and an engaging culture that is based on innovation, collaboration and integrity. Our compensation plan includes a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package, and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement.
Online applications are preferred. Tetra Tech is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.