4-month internship starting September 3rd until December 20, 2019
Aim higher. Go further. Make a difference.
Are you looking for:
- A thriving company that continues to solidify its status as a responsible real estate investor and global leader?
- Colleagues who will challenge and push your talents to the top of their potential?
- An opportunity to help shape the cities of tomorrow?
Our Public Affairs and Communication team is searching for an intern who will make a difference and contribute to our ambitious goals.
What this challenge is about
The Public Affairs & Communications Department plays a leadership role within Ivanhoé Cambridge in terms of developing and implementing communications, public affairs and promotional strategies aimed at internal and external audiences. We are recruiting for an intern to assist with our corporate Centraide campaign. Main responsibilities are as follows:
- Propose and implement a marketing and communications plan for the internal Centraide campaign;
- Help develop and undertake new fundraising activities;
- Manage the production of communications aimed at various internal audiences (writing, revision, selection of visuals, approval, translation and distribution);
- Coordinate online auctions (help IT team with the development of a microsite, update rules, source prizes, write prize descriptions, enter prizes in the microsite, plan sales schedule, track bids, liaise with IT team, follow up with buyers, monitor sales);
- Organize activities related to internal communications and promotion for the Centraide campaign;
- Organize the ambassadors committee and support members in their fundraising efforts;
- Coordinate the electronic donations service with Centraide;
- Provide customer service related to the corporate Centraide campaign;
- Prepare the post-campaign analysis;
- Assist the team with various routine tasks;
- Carry out other related tasks.
What we’re looking for
- Enrolment in an undergraduate program in event planning, communications, public relations or marketing or in another relevant program;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English with excellent writing skills;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs;
- Good knowledge of various digital and social media platforms;
- Detail-oriented, self-directed and able to multitask;
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to build good working relationships;
- Creativity and sense of initiative.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.