The objective of the Go-To-Market Planning Intern is the following:
- Responsible for developing and improving processes related to Go-To-Market planning for Reebok Canada including work across cross functional teams.
- Leverage digital tools (sharepoint, Dropbox, Microstrategy etc.) to improve efficiency and planning and execution from Handover to Final line.
- Improve team knowledge through insights gathered by way of on line market shop and post preline sell-in review/analysis.
This internship is an excellent learning opportunity for a top talent with strong communication, creative problem-solving skills and a passion for sports and the sporting goods industry. You are going to master challenges in this team as well as be involved in cross-functional projects.
Duration: May 6th - August 23rd 2019 (16 weeks)
Remuneration: 15CAD/ hour
How to apply:
Please impress us with your resume and an application video (maximum 2 minutes): Be creative and show us how you are you living the “3Cs”: Confidence, Creativity and Collaboration.
We are interested in who you are, your passion for the role and the industry and how you can contribute to our culture here at adidas.
Please upload your video to YouTube, Dropbox or a similar application and include the link to your video in your online application form.
Application deadline: February 17th 2019
The final stage of the selection process (in person) will prospectively be between March 14th and 22nd, with decisions to be communicated shortly after.
Key Responsibilities (Functional):
- Investigate with cross functional teams areas for improvement and efficiency, communication and collaboration as it relates to account sell-in and merchandise planning across channels as well as post buys.
- Create a preline preparation resource and storehouse including information related to key and strategic accounts, orderbook, Sell-through, account strategies, sales targets.
- Investigate and review current omni channel process and communicate findings back to an ‘omni channel’ team.
- Create an improved communication process that supports Reebok omni channel approach to seasonal assortment planning, ranging and buying
Key Responsibilities (KPIs):
- Omni channel range alignment (overlap percentage Direct to Consumer and eCommerce)
- Survey results and qualitative feedback
Key Relationships (Global/External):
- Reebok Sales Agencies
Key Relationships (Internal):
- Reebok Sales team
- Reebok BU team
- Reebok Marketing Team
- Reebok Assortment Planning Team
- Reebok Marketing
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong building end to end process
- Strong communication (written/oral) and organizational ability.
- Effective Interpersonal skills, working with cross-functional internal & external teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a College/University program relating to merchandising or a similar field
adidas is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.