Looking for an exciting opportunity in the nuclear industry? Grow your career at Framatome!
Framatome is a major international player in the nuclear energy market recognized for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the global nuclear fleet. The company designs, manufactures, and installs components and fuel for nuclear power plants and offers a full range of reactor services.
With 14,000 employees worldwide, every day Framatome’s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
Join the energy conversation with Framatome Inc. on Twitter: @FramatomeUS and Facebook: @FramatomeUS.
Framatome is owned by the EDF Group (75.5%), Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI 19.5%) and Assystem (5%).
Support the planning and implementation of projects assigned by PMO group. Define assigned project tasks and resource requirements. Develop/support full scale project plans. Plan and schedule project timelines. Track deliverables using appropriate tools. Monitor and track progress of the project and communicate to stakeholders. Support project changes via use of change management practises. Other assignements as required.
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to be considered for this opportunity.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Project Management, Business, or closely related field, with at least four semesters completed by start of internship/co-op.
- Please attach a copy of your unofficial academic transcript as part of your application. Transcripts can be added in the Profile Attachments section (Step 5) of the online application.
- Strong academic performance
- Strong technical problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The following requirements are desired and will be used to differentiate all candidates who apply for this position.
- Previous internship/co-op experience in field of study